Here at Dr. Graff Foot, Ankle, and Wound Care we believe that the doctor and patient work as a team for foot treatment. Our physicians spend most of their time listening to understand your concerns and responding with the best treatment options for you. With the help of our professional staff, we also follow up to make ensure pain relief, problem resolution and health improvement.
We believe that informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on our web site covering a full array of topics associated with podiatry and podiatric diagnoses and treatments. We encourage you to look through the pages at this website for concerns about foot symptoms, diagnoses and care.
- Treatment for heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, ankle sprains, tendon tears and ruptures, fractures, and turf toe.
- Biomechanical therapy for improvement of function and the treatment of injury.
- Computerized foot analysis and orthotic therapy.
Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Correction of bunion and hammertoe deformities.
- Repair of fractures and treatment of chronic sprains.
- Minimally invasive surgery for neuromas (pinched nerve) and heel spurs.
- Repair of painful deformities of the foot including flat feet.
Medical Treatment of the Foot and Ankle
- Diabetic foot and wound care.
- Treatment of ingrown nails, fungal infections, warts, nail deformities, and other common skin problems.
- Pediatric foot problems such as flat feet, excessive in toeing and out toeing.